You have just had a severe accident, or suffered several accidents over the course of your career and require financial support and help in enforcing your claims?
Since we can only finance your proceeding if we have all information for legal assessment and our review, you will find below an overview of the most important information and documents we require:
We require the following information
To enable a swift and final review of your request for financing within 24 hours, you should submit to us the documents and information listed below.
- Your name, date of birth, address and an e-mail address.
- Information on your employer (sports association) with which you had an employment contract at the time of your accident, or which authority (AUVA, employer's liability insurance association, etc.) was responsible for you.
- What is the status of the proceeding? Have rejection notices already been issued? Is a lawsuit already pending? Do any periods expire?
- What kind of injury have you incurred? For example on the shoulder (tendon injury, tossy injury, type of ligament lesion, etc.), knee (cruciate ligament lesion, meniscus damage, etc.), ankle joint (fracture, tendon injury, etc.)?
- Do you have medical documents on the consequences of the accident available, such as MRT-reports, operation reports, any notices or medical opinions?
We can then check your case within 24 hours and provide you with our initial feedback.